 Trains / 8193
Re: Eurotram in LEGO colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 19:13:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi James,

I am speechless!!! That Tram looks so great!! And there is something about it
which you might not know yet!! The colors DOES exist in a similar style in
real!! It's Tram in Cologne (Köln) an this one is covered all over with the
vertical stripes and blocks from a big book shop in my area. The the colors at
their homepage (left corner at the bottom): http://www.mayersche.de/

Next time I might come to Cologne, I will take my camera and hope to see a
Mayersche-Tram.

HoMa, I have found some photographs of trams in Cologne. Is this the shape of
the tram in Cologne?

http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/pix/de/trams/Koeln/K4000/pix.html

Or is the Cologne tram really the same shape as the Eurotram by Siemen's?

Still searching...

later,
James Mathis