 Trains / 8245
Re: Eurotram in LEGO colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 22:10:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bram Lambrecht writes:
James Mathis writes:
Here's my Eurotram in LEGO colors:

Have you ever built something that wasn't impressive?
--Bram

Absolutely!  But, those don't see the light of web.  ;-)

Actually, I think some do see the web, for I was just looking at my LEGO page
through some of the models I built a few years ago, and I don't think they're
all that great.  Some of my recent models are not all that great nor inspired,
either, I'm sure.  ...in the eye of the beholder...every one is entitled to
their opinion...all that "stuff".

Anyway, I'm not sure I'd rate any of my constructions "impressive"...who's to
say? I'm just a happy building-boy :-)  Just havin' fun.  Thanks for the
compliment, I do appreciate it.

later,
James Mathis