 Trains / 8212
Re: Eurotram in LEGO colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:10:21 GMT

Hi James,

HoMa, I have found some photographs of trams in Cologne. Is this the shape of
the tram in Cologne?

http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/pix/de/trams/Koeln/K4000/pix.html

Exactelly!! That's a good resource for tram pictures from Köln/Cologne! That
website gives an overview of sme different advertisments covering the whole
tram. It's a shame that there is no picture of a Mayersche-Tram ;-))

Something else: Are american comuter trains sprayed with grafittis like almost
all german train cars?? Even Märklin offers sprayed train cars to give the
modelrailway a realistic "cool" look! Any ideas who to model a grafitti out of
Lego? There is one in the Ultimate LEGO book - the big one.

Read you,

HoMa