 Trains / *8524 (-20)
  Re: More train picturues and MOCs

Dear Sonnich, well done!!! The "nose" of your latest creations is very nice. That shows that realistic looking trains could be build in the "normal" way (No SNOT-technique)! If you might build the Metroliner in white with an orange stripe, you will (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  More train picturues and MOCs

Dear friends! I have update my pages and added some more pictures of my trains primary. Take a look at (URL) or go directly to My creations (URL) you will find My new commuter train (URL) Metroliner based passenger trains (URL) there is of course (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  GFLTC at the Orlando GATS October 28th

Well, its me the elusive lurker again. I recently attended the GATS in Orlando and took a couple of pictures. One of the nice touches was a really neat Halloween themed train since that holiday was fast approaching. It was black, so of course it was (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Trains are fun!

(...) No, it was only $40.00 more than buying the extra track and speed regulator separately... Chris (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  MOW siting! "Omaha" Snowplow! (was:Re: Palantine Steamer with Wagons Set)

Jim- Shame on you for burying your cool snow plow in another thread! That outrageously shaped plow is a killer to model, but you have done an excellent job! Thanks for posting it:-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Palantine Steamer with Wagons Set

(...) lol I am sorry for not replying right away to this post; I have had internet connection issues for a few days:-( But wow, call me Toyota, James, this train is cool! Although all of your trains are cool, but I'm especially gratified that you (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trains are fun!

I am also a new in LEGO train, I bought some sets from eBay, but I still have't gotten them as they are on the way. You said it is only $40 in kbkids.com, I checked some times, it was $89.99 last week, now it is $95.99, when did you find it was $40? (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Palantine Steamer with Wagons Set

James, Send some snow to NJ. I want to give my new plow a try. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trains are fun!

(...) Just wait until you get into switch tracks and all that. Then the fun really begins! Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train show for january 13-14

(...) I'm sure we will. Next time we will know what to expect too. And we can hammer out some layout rules for future... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Table Skirts (was: Re: NELUG Table #1)

PNLTC uses black costume taffeta picked up at fabric stores -- right now it's a steal as it should be on close-out after Halloween. Also confirming, we've never been asked to show a fire rating -- and that's displaying with a great range in nature (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Palantine Steamer with Wagons Set

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes: I just HAVE to chime in here briefly... Palantine ROCKS! Very nice work, James... (...) Truer words were ne'er spoken! ++Lar (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Palantine Steamer with Wagons Set

(...) OK.So I'll build it as 8-wide,one day..... :-)) Ciao Gianluca PS: since you've got snow,today,why not let your Palantine train push the 4533 Train Track Snow Remover ?? :-))))) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Trains are fun!

A couple of weeks ago I posted a message asking how to get started with LEGO trains. Thanks for all of your replies! I ended up buying a 4565 (Freight & Crane Railway), but it's still on backorder. However, instead of buying a speed regulator and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

Dan Parker wrote in message ... (...) Sounds interesting! Depending on whether we have fun this weekend or not, I guess :-) Kevin (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: train show for january 13-14

my name came up in the other fork of this split post but thought I'd recombine for simplicity..... 1. heads up to the BC gang: TTOS (toy train operator's society) may be getting ahold of you shortly regarding a summer2001 national convention to be (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2 Button RCX controlled Train

Ahui - I've noticed your changes to this program, and I've got a couple of questions, if that's OK. 1. What will it take to reduce the polling time to get the response to user input down to under a second? 2. How about a stop feature on a button (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2 Button RCX controlled Train

Ahui - Yes, I think I had to scroll around on my computer at home - let me check quick again here...yup. It really doesn't detract from the portrayal of information. Some of the text is off-screen, but the flow charts are fully viewable. I think on (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Palantine Steamer with Wagons Set

(...) There is no discounting inspiration for any person no matter how small it may be perceived to be. (...) of (...) I wish to have two more Ninja doors. I hope they are still available. We have usual bright and sunny days in New Mexico, but these (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Palantine Steamer with Wagons Set

(...) Nooooo! 8-wide..... ;-) Yes, it certainly is. I have you to thank for the inspiration given by your 8-wide European creations; in particular, your 8-wide wagons are strikingly realistic with the dual slope (45 to 33 slopes) roof lines. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact