 Trains / 8129
Re: 2 Button RCX controlled Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 02:25:28 GMT

Ahui -

Yes, I think I had to scroll around on my computer at home - let me check
quick again here...yup.  It really doesn't detract from the portrayal of
information.  Some of the text is off-screen, but the flow charts are fully
viewable.

I think on my ThinkPad at work I was able to navigate your site without side
scrolling, so it was a bit better there.  It should just have to do with
your screen resolution, not just IE settings.  The pages are probably
1024x760 native, which matches my laptop's resolution.  800x600 is my home
resolution.

Ed

In lugnet.trains, Ahui Herrera writes:
Ed, when you visited my website were you able to see the entire page without
scrolling (left and right).  Today was the first time I saw my website on my
home computer.  I've always seen it via my labtop (where I created the
website).  Well on my home computer I have to scroll left and right to see
the entire page.  What could be causing this to happen?  Do I have some
setting set wrong on my IE.