 Trains / 8125
Re: 2 Button RCX controlled Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 11:59:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have created another version of the 2 Button RCX control train software.
It's called 2 Button 3 Function RCX controlled train.  I've fixed some of
the limitations to the first version and added some more features.  See full
details at my webpage and download both versions too.

Visit:  http://www.geocities.com/jedi_agh/Mindstorm.htm

-Ahui