 Trains / 8096
Re: 2 Button RCX controlled Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 21:13:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ahui Herrera writes:
I created an NQC code to have my RCX control a train and allow the user to
use two push buttons to a) increase speed of train and b) change directions.

Visit my website for the code and greater explanation:

www.geocities.com/jedi_agh/mindstorm.htm
(Its at the bottom of the page)
Ahui

Ahui -

I'm still digesting this well documented page, but I wanted to make a slight
correction to your URL:

http://www.geocities.com/jedi_agh/Mindstorm.htm

...I defintely want others to get right to seeing what you've done!  Nice
job so far...

Thanks,
Ed