 Trains / 8138
Re: Palantine Steamer with Wagons Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:19:52 GMT

James,

Send some snow to NJ. I want to give my new plow a try.

Jim

In lugnet.trains, Gianluca Morelli writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:

BOB will not go to 8-wide.  I will leave that to someone else, if they should
like that project.

OK.So I'll build it as 8-wide,one day..... :-))

Ciao
Gianluca

PS: since you've got snow,today,why not let your Palantine train push the 4533
Train Track Snow Remover ?? :-)))))