 Trains / 8131
Re: train show for january 13-14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 03:12:29 GMT

my name came up in the other fork of this split post but thought I'd
recombine for simplicity.....

1.  heads up to the BC gang:  TTOS (toy train operator's society) may be
getting ahold of you shortly regarding a summer2001 national convention to
be held in Vancouver.  One of the coordinators wants to talk with me at the
Seattle GATS in 2 weeks.

2.  PNLTC may be able to help with resources either come January or next
summer.  please do ask.

3.  James, our website has a show FAQ I dubbed the 'Coordinator's Primer'.
I invite anyone considering a venue to at least review our trial and error
experience as recorded.  Not complete but it's a start.  Covers logistics,
planning, display design, and relations with the show host.

dan parker/PNLTC