Re: train show for january 13-14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 05:20:01 GMT

Kai i think we should just try for the January show(more time)What is cost
at show?
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kai Brodersen writes:
Well i recieved a letter from the great american train show.  I have the
application form, i will fill it out if Chris L. and you guys want to do a
train show on January 13-14.
  I need your input should we or should we not do this?  Should we focus on
the train show coming to Novi in about 2 weeks?
   If we do the january show, GATS can supply crowd barriers, and tables
possibly.  I can work on a good layout thats not to big.  I can also work on
the buildings.  I know Larry having several metroliners can concoct a really
cool train.
   Please dont take this as an official plan.  I suggest we discuss this
more before we go ahead, but keep in mind the shows do fill up fast.
   I will start working on a layout, or if any other MICH-LTC people want
to thats fine.  We can vote on it.
   If anybody wants, i will scan the letter to them for them to read.
       (note it is a newsletter and application form)

I think i will stop there, o ya HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!
*munches down a candy bar*
thanks
kai brodersen cbrodersen@mediaone.net