 Trains / *8084 (-20)
  Andy's Train Creations

Hi all, I just discoverd Andreas' Train Creations on brickshelf: (URL) think, he is on the way to set a new standard in 8-wide train creations! Especially the passenger train looks sooooo realistic!!! I like to see more of these fantastic (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: my first own train creation is online...

Hi Adrian, nice to see alternative colours on original LEGO trains!! And what about the engine? Would it be in just-red also? Waiting for more pictures... Keep on bricking! Holger (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: my first own train creation is online...

(...) Adrian, very nicely done! I like how you used the red wheels from the 12V series on you car. Am I correct in assuming that this is a trolley? If so, then red is the perfect color for this. Keep building those trains, Harvey Henkelman (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: For the history books -- LUG & LTC dates of formation

PNLTC 'organized' or, rather, met under the name in June 1997 so that applications could be submitted for the Sept. and Oct. GATS venues. We also started building tables at that time. Initial activity and pics were graciously posted by Ben on his (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  my first own train creation is online...

Hi Train'ees ! It's done, my first own train creation (a red waggon for the 7740) is online, it's nothing special but something which came in my mind and I simply had to build... If time just take a look @ (URL) bricking adrian PS: It's a flash-site (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Which to collect - 4.5v, 9v, 12v

Thanks for everybody's input. I have made a decision. I am going to buy as many of the 12V trains as I can afford. (I might even buy some to sell on eBay so I can afford more!) I can then always convert to 9V later on (if they are still available?). (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Model, MOC Fabuland Train

Thanks Now you mention it, it does remind me of train on a Tiny Toons video game. The motor is a #107 (URL) recently picked it up for US$7, complete & in new condition [no box]) I originally used the plug in train wheels but it was only 6 wide with (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: PNLTC - Steve ?

Steve's around. He posts to the train group periodically. I just did a search and his most recent post is from a couple of weeks ago: (URL) can get his email address there. I believe that he is on vacation this week, which is why he probably won't (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: For the history books -- LUG & LTC dates of formation

(...) okie dokie (...) Hmm. --Todd (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  Monorail motor custom cover

Having misplaced (lost!?) my Airport Shuttle red monorail motor cover, I have tried to approximate a similar motor cover that I used to used. Both motor covers are shown at the BrickShelf: (URL) sure miss that special red cover, but I think I'm (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) No, not until you told me. Containers. More Containers. Many Many Many more containers! (my current container yard is 2x7 32 baseplates...and needs LOTS of containers) James (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) Ohhh, nice clock! Did you also notice the GRAY 4x8 places with studs on 2x6? YE HA!!! Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Something different

"Paul Rutenberg" <Paul_germany@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G28ABo.8FJ@lugnet.com... (...) Model Team newsgroup is here: (URL) followup to this message is set to lugnet.modelteam ... (...) throwing (...) these as (...) writing (...) click on (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)

  Re: Something different

In a 'round about way your post does have something (linkable) to LEGO trains. For, if it were not for the link you listed below, I would not have navigated to this web site: (URL) site above showcases many older LEGO sets. Many on display behind (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  PNLTC - Steve ?

I tried to e-mail Steve via the webmaster feedback section of the PNLTC web-site, but the address was rejected. I notice that he hasn't posted in about a year... SRC (Another Steve) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Metro Terminus - Large Station project

Lawrence, Congratulations. Very good. David (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch)

  Something different

Hi everybody didn't know where to post this, as there is no Model Team Forum, but before you go off on me check following link, even though i am a 6 wide man, i am throwing oil in the fire for 8 wides or more, i think you guys will appreciate these (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Bridges (was Re: More fun with TD...)

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes: <snip> (...) Bridges are what I do - I can't concieve of a NALug layout that I would not be able to provides the bridges for. (If we got a major influx from other clubs or TLC I might have a problem, but (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from the October Greenberg show

(...) I asked James the same question, he sent me this link: (URL) it's the camera car. The GMLTC wants to do something similar, I purchased a very small video camera that we want to hide inside one of our locomotives. I'm not sure where we'll hide (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact