 Trains / 7723
Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:29:18 GMT

Did you also notice the GRAY 4x8 places with studs on 2x6? YE HA!!!

Dean

No, not until you told me.  Containers.  More Containers.  Many Many Many more
containers!

(my current container yard is 2x7 32 baseplates...and needs LOTS of containers)

James