 General / 22902
Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 00:00:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes writes:
In lugnet.general, Ben Gatrelle writes:
In lugnet.admin.database, Ben Gatrelle writes:
I received my LEGO Studios Steven Spielgberg MovieMaker Set today. In the • back
is a listing of add-on sets that I'm assuming will be coming out next year.

I'm looking forward to the Exploding bank set, tan round 2x2', gray windows &
the clock. Cant be over $20, I don't think...better not be.

Thanks for posting those scans!

-Jonathan
Actually, I think those are white 2x2 rounds. I'll look in the book again when
I get home. There are also several sample movies on the CD, one of which uses
this set. I'll view it and look at the colors more closely. Those are
definitely gray windows and doors however.
BEN