 General / 22903
Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 00:04:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ben Gatrelle writes:
Pictures can now be seen of these sets at my web site. Click here
<http://www.yellowcastle.com/studio.shtml>

Cool! Interesting bits I see:

1351: are those red axles? What's the clear brick on the end? Are the braces on
top the same piece as in the movie set? Looks like a set with a few interesting
parts, hopefully not overpriced just because it has a motor.

1352: grey windows and doors (and it looks like one of the best window/door
ratios a LEGO set has ever had, 4/1), black 2x2 flags (pirate fans, can you say
gun port covers!), clock (hope it's not a sticker, but I could live with it if
so, it does look like a printed 2x2 round tile though), looks like a variety of
good pieces (hey, finally a detonator for all that dynamite! it looks like the
detonator handle is a pneumatic hose T junction)

1353: grey container covers (4x8 plate w/no studs around rim), a few other good
pieces, looks like some of us may end up with a ton of those ramps

1354: green 6x7 boat bow brick! (yeeha, another color pirate cutter!), green
2x2x3 extreme slopes, other green parts, is that a new torso for Gail Storm?

1355: black 1x8 plates w/door track, grey or dark grey 1x4 bricks w/horizontal
slot, a few other interesting parts

1356: mostly ho-hum, but does have the movie director in a small set, also, the
stuntman torso looks neat

1357: not much other than the new hinge part

Looks like some decent sets. I hope they show up in stores.

Frank