 General / 22894
Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 20:40:05 GMT

Of note to many will be the cameraman set#1357 because it comes with 2 new (I
Think) click hinges that you can put a rod or a technic axle in.
Ben Gatrelle

Never mind the new click hinges, how about the clock!

James