 Trains / 7730
7729  |  7731
Subject:
Andy's Train Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 21:10:58 GMT

Hi all,

I just discoverd Andreas' Train Creations on
brickshelf: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1575

I think, he is on the way to set a new standard in 8-wide train creations!
Especially the passenger train looks sooooo realistic!!!

I like to see more of these fantastic creations!!

Greetings from Germany,

Holger