 Trains / 7731
7730  |  7732
Subject:
Modified 4565 engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 23:48:24 GMT

Hello Train fans, I've rebuilt my 4565 engine. It may look ordinary at first
but I've added some modifications.
1.Dummy headlights above the radiator grilles.
2.A fuel tank beneath the frame.
3.Dual black horns with a rotary beacon on the roof,and
4.Full-length grabirons on the side below the cab.

I also plan to install the windsheild fron the 4564 set, but haven't received
this yet. Here is my SOO LINE tribute boxcar also...

My flatcar is currently undergoing modifications,including the addition of a
brakeman's cabin and beefing up of the frame(to give even more of that heavy-
duty impression). -Harvey