 Trains / 7734
Re: Andy's Train Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:02:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi all,

I just discoverd Andreas' Train Creations on
brickshelf: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1575

I think, he is on the way to set a new standard in 8-wide train creations!
Especially the passenger train looks sooooo realistic!!!

I like to see more of these fantastic creations!!

Greetings from Germany,

Holger

Yeah,I like them!
As a 8-wide builder myself I can't but be happy for the growing-up of the
8-wide community.
keep on with the good work,Andreas!
PS: Andreas,I can't understand if the crocodile is the austrian (OBB) one or
the swiss (BVZ) one. (I guess this one)

Ciao
Gianluca