 Trains / 7761
Re: Andy's Train Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 10:06:49 GMT

Hi again,

I have read all your comments and questions. I am not sure, but I think Andreas
doesn't post on lugnet ;-(( But I will contact him by E-Mail and give him all
your questions!

Andreas build another 8-wide engine, see pictures on his gallery at
1000steine.de: http://www.1000steine.de/gallery/g26/index.html (the engine is
yellow/green, it just looks orange/green)

I just copyed that engine and build it in red with a white stripe! I uses the
NEW NVS-Technologie! NVS??? - No Visible Studs!! The whole engine is covered
with tiles!! 100%

On Sunday Ben and me and some more german and dutch AFOLs will meet in
Muelheim. And we will make lots of pictures...

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Greetings from Germany,

Holger