 Trains / 7740
Re: Andy's Train Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:51:21 GMT

Agreed!  Beautiful LEGO train creations by Andreas.

I hope to eventually learn answers to the following two questions:
1.  How are the two red commuter passenger cars coupled together?
2.  Concerning the red locomotive, how are the top bars are the pantograph
connected to the hinge lattice structure?

Thanks very much for pointing out the link to these 8-wide creations.

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.trains, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi all,

I just discoverd Andreas' Train Creations on
brickshelf: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1575

I think, he is on the way to set a new standard in 8-wide train creations!
Especially the passenger train looks sooooo realistic!!!

I like to see more of these fantastic creations!!

Greetings from Germany,

Holger