 Trains / 7762
7761  |  7763
Subject:
12V Train System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 14:23:29 GMT

I have a 12v lego train system: train, track, switches, and controller.  I got
them as a kid in Germany.  Is there any way to make this system work in the
American electronic system?  I'm not an electronic guru, but Radio Shack
doesn't seem to have a converter for something like this.

Any help would be appreciated,
Lars