 Trains / 7764
Re: 12V Train System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 16:29:54 GMT

Do you mean you need an adapter from 230V 50Hz to 110V 60Hz?  I'm sure
something exists.  Alternatively you could try and source an American 12V
Lego Train Controller.

Nicholas Allan
Lars Brandt <lfbrandt@home.com> wrote in message
I have a 12v lego train system: train, track, switches, and controller.  I • got
them as a kid in Germany.  Is there any way to make this system work in • the
American electronic system?  I'm not an electronic guru, but Radio Shack
doesn't seem to have a converter for something like this.

Any help would be appreciated,
Lars