 Trains / 7794
Re: Andy's Train Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:22:35 GMT

Hi Larry,

indeed, Andreas is a great train-creator! He mailed to me that he already
answered the questions. I will ask again, if he could post them on
lugnet.trains so everybody interested could read the answers and even more.

My 2nd hand comments on Andreas' galery isn't the best solution...

But I might give 1st hand information about my own (extended) galery:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=matthes

The RedEngine is build after Andreas posted some pictures on
http://www.1000steine.de All new pictures were made at the German Forum Meeting
in Muelheim yesterday.

I try to make Andreas to post on lugnet! It isn't that difficult, even I made
it ;-))

All the best,
Holger