 Trains / *6194 (-20)
  Re: Newbie Question about train parts

David, I saw in your earlier post that you live in Georgia. Just wanted to let you know that if you want to talk to some LEGO "train heads" in person come on up to the LEGO Outlet store this Saturday (May 27th). The NGLTC will be putting on a (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Newbie Question about train parts

(...) It depends. The Futball vans will make windows fairly easy to get, and you can get black train doors in the (MT helo, Black Thunder). So, right now the situation looks quite good. The only problems are: Any other color of door Train Style (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gianluca Morelli's models

(...) van. Do anybody know when the van was produced, BTW? It kinda looks like a sixties vehicle. Fredrik (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Newbie Question about train parts

(...) It's interesting that most folks seem to consider only the divided glass panes as 'true' train windows. If you are building modern trains then the divided glass might be an irrelevance as they have sealed windows. I could also add that they (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  6-wide trains on my gallery

Hi all,I have put some train pics ,on brickshelf gallery I usually build 8-wide trains,but sometimes I made an exception... www.brickshelf.com/g...lery/gm/6w The first two pics show an italian electric engine,FS class E656 "Caimano". It has got six (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  New 8-wide trains on my gallery

Hi all,I have put some new train pics (they aren't fuzzy,this time),on brickshelf gallery www.brickshelf.com/g...lery/gm/8w The new ones have the name that begins with "Mvc...". Other ones were yet there. Here is a description: 300&301: a yellow (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: New stuff at the Train Depot

(...) Has anybody heared of Matt Bates during the last month? Is he still aktive in his Lego hobby? A friend of mine has created pictures of some missing trains in exactely that style Matt used. He offered them, but got no response. Matt's site (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gianluca Morelli's models

(...) Amazing models! My favorite is the grey Citroen van. They used corrugated iron for that funny vehicle.... Regards, Ben P.s.: Needless to ask why Lego® can't bring out such models. (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Looking for Set # 3225

(...) I am not sure I agree that 3225 is a waste of money. If we assume that Dean doesn't have any 9V at all, or very little, but that he will get the track and controller another way (perhaps in 4561 or in 4565, or used on the resale market) 3225 (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  R: Set Number

Hi from Italy It's 6369! Ezio ---...--- Ezio Maino (URL) Lego Users Group (URL) <mr_spin_2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message Fv3AKu.EKA@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Set Number

(...) Looks like 6360? or 63** something. a lookup in www.lugnet.com/pause/ could help (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: model of ac 4400 cw for Santa fe red and silver BNSF...

(...) Well me being a LDRAW part author, thats a custom part, no such thing in real life. (gasps and silence) my other front nose design.. well Im working on that. as well as the truck design, i an going to do a wheel set like this: ___ ___ ___ | | (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Newbie Question about train parts

Up until the recent advent of the Soccer buses, train windows were extremely hard to come by. And even *with* the buses, you will not get "true" divided train window panes. So the easiest colors suddenly now become red, yellow, blue, and black, and (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Newbie Question about train parts

I know that I have heard all kinds of horror stories about trains and finding parts, etc....but how hard is it to find the train doors and windows? (Run-on sentence, what?) I''m not necessarily looking for a particular color or anything, but (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Does anyone have pictures of current US passenger trains?

(...) Well, the Acela prototype, which will soon be running can be seen at www.acela.com Alan (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: model of ac 4400 cw for Santa fe red and silver BNSF...

(...) That is a good model! I am wondering what is used for the hood. Alan (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Set Number

Hi I seen this on BrickShelf & wanted to know what the set number to the "garage set" is? http//www.brickshelf...cgi?i=5660 -Jeremy (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for Set # 3225

Dave- Take it from me who purchased 44 of the 3225s to part out-- don't waste your hard earned money. The set doesn't have many (if any) remarkable pieces and just about anyone could create a better MOC. You could even build one from common bricks (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)

  Re: Looking for Set # 3225

(...) Try Busy Bee, they have them, but you have to pay to get it shipped to the US (quite steep for a single item, far more reasonable for multi copies). This set is now "sold out" in the US and Canada, so either Busy Bee or a reseller are your (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact