 Trains / 6005
Re: New stuff at the Train Depot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 07:14:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
In lugnet.trains, Matthew Bates writes:
2. Pictures of a girder bridge made from Znap.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/train_depot

go to Site Updates

Does anyone have any closeups of Znap bridges? I'd like to create a black
bridge but can't quite make out the design.

Thanks

Dean

Has anybody heared of Matt Bates during the last month? Is he still aktive in
his Lego hobby?

A friend of mine has created pictures of some missing trains in exactely that
style Matt used. He offered them, but got no response.
Matt's site could be completed very easy just by uploding these small graphics.

I always wished to find a complete collection of train pictures for quick
search and the Train Depot was a good, but not 100% completed database.

Regards,

Ben