 Trains / 6006
6005  |  6007
Subject:
New 8-wide trains on my gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 07:23:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,I have put some new train pics (they aren't fuzzy,this time),on
brickshelf gallery

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gm/8w

The new ones have the name that begins with "Mvc...".
Other ones were yet there.

Here is a description:

300&301: a yellow closed european wagon with sliding doors

374&375: a german Kof shunter (but we also have it here in Italy,on
industrial railways)

378: a two axle vintage wagon,with fake sliding doors and brakesman's
cabin.(I've nicknamed it "crab transport" because of the logo on doors)

379&380: a vintage 3-axle insulated wagon for fish transport and its
bottom with middle sliding axle.

381: two pics of a german "DB Cargo" wagon

382: an old wagon with upper hatches

383&384: a german (prussian) T9 steam locomotive

385: a3-axle german passenger coach

423: me holding the railway bridge

Please note the 1/5 stud recessed panels in many freight wagons.

Bye
Gianluca