 Trains / 5998
5997  |  5999
Subject:
Newbie Question about train parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 01:58:57 GMT

I know that I have heard all kinds of horror stories about trains and
finding parts, etc....but how hard is it to find the train doors and
windows? (Run-on sentence, what?) I''m not necessarily looking for a
particular color or anything, but ingeneral, are they THAT hard to find?
I'm starting my train collection now, and want to build (mainly) passneger
cars, thus I would need doors & windows.  Also, what colors are
hardest/easiest to find?

Thanks,
Dave