 Trains / 6011
Re: Newbie Question about train parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 13:04:42 GMT

David,

I saw in your earlier post that you live in Georgia. Just wanted to let you
know that if you want to talk to some LEGO "train heads" in person come on
up to the LEGO Outlet store this Saturday (May 27th). The NGLTC will be
putting on a display of a wide variety of LEGO trains. And believe me
everybody in the club are more than willing to help "newbies" out with any
questions you may have, heck we'll even let you play with some of the trains
as well.

jt

David M. Jones wrote in message ...
I know that I have heard all kinds of horror stories about trains and
finding parts, etc....but how hard is it to find the train doors and
windows? (Run-on sentence, what?) I''m not necessarily looking for a
particular color or anything, but ingeneral, are they THAT hard to find?
I'm starting my train collection now, and want to build (mainly) passneger
cars, thus I would need doors & windows.  Also, what colors are
hardest/easiest to find?

Thanks,
Dave