 Trains / *6184 (-20)
  Re: Set Number

(...) Looks like 6360? or 63** something. a lookup in www.lugnet.com/pause/ could help (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: model of ac 4400 cw for Santa fe red and silver BNSF...

(...) Well me being a LDRAW part author, thats a custom part, no such thing in real life. (gasps and silence) my other front nose design.. well Im working on that. as well as the truck design, i an going to do a wheel set like this: ___ ___ ___ | | (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Newbie Question about train parts

Up until the recent advent of the Soccer buses, train windows were extremely hard to come by. And even *with* the buses, you will not get "true" divided train window panes. So the easiest colors suddenly now become red, yellow, blue, and black, and (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Newbie Question about train parts

I know that I have heard all kinds of horror stories about trains and finding parts, etc....but how hard is it to find the train doors and windows? (Run-on sentence, what?) I''m not necessarily looking for a particular color or anything, but (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Does anyone have pictures of current US passenger trains?

(...) Well, the Acela prototype, which will soon be running can be seen at www.acela.com Alan (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: model of ac 4400 cw for Santa fe red and silver BNSF...

(...) That is a good model! I am wondering what is used for the hood. Alan (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Set Number

Hi I seen this on BrickShelf & wanted to know what the set number to the "garage set" is? http//www.brickshelf...cgi?i=5660 -Jeremy (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for Set # 3225

Dave- Take it from me who purchased 44 of the 3225s to part out-- don't waste your hard earned money. The set doesn't have many (if any) remarkable pieces and just about anyone could create a better MOC. You could even build one from common bricks (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)

  Re: Looking for Set # 3225

(...) Try Busy Bee, they have them, but you have to pay to get it shipped to the US (quite steep for a single item, far more reasonable for multi copies). This set is now "sold out" in the US and Canada, so either Busy Bee or a reseller are your (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Looking for Set # 3225

Hello LugNuts, I guess I'm really biting off more than I can chew here, as I am looking for 3225. I have a primarily adventurers/WW themed collection, and want to get into the trains, as I've always had a fascination with them. I think this would be (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gianluca Morelli's models

Simply stunning. Beautiful models. Bravo!!! later, James Mathis (...) minifig? (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Gianluca Morelli's models

(URL) are excellent! I especially like this car: (URL) chance of building instructions so I can try to modify it to fit a minifig? The detail on the train cars is nice as well. They look very realistic with all that corrugation. Keep up the good (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

Exactly, so get some more pictures posted! <g> -Nick John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message <cut> (...) my (...) with (...) though:-/ (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: model of ac 4400 cw for Santa fe red and silver BNSF...

(...) You mean AmTrash? ;-) (...) Just a nit-- one is able to separate the axles by a half stud each. For my Hiawatha loco's tender I was able to do this and still not have problems with curves. I'm afraid that the pics I posted don't show it very (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: model of ac 4400 cw for Santa fe red and silver BNSF...

(...) Nice for USTrash :). But, to answer your question, yes a 3 Axle truck will clear a corner, I had them under my dinner car for a while, and they will corner if you have the axles right in a row. James P (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: model of ac 4400 cw for Santa fe red and silver BNSF...

(...) Nice for USTrash :). But, to answer your question, yes a 3 Axle truck will clear a corner, I had them under my dinner car for a while, and they will corner if you have the axles right in a row. James P (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GP-35 Revisited

Yep, that clears it up. You think the low slopes (the 4x3x1, 2x3x1, or 1x3x1) would make a better nose. I thought you meant the 2x2x2 steep slopes. Thanks, Chris (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GP-35 Revisited

(...) Yeah, it does look like a long engine in one of the pics. I actually have to fix the front coupler, it swings out too far on the curves and derails the cars when backing up. Now we have enough horsepower to pull all those heavy cars Tom is (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GP-35 Revisited

(...) On the front of the engine where there currently is a 4x4 yellow plate and a 2x4 yellow low slope peak brick. I used this to represent the pointed front of the engine. Some other people have used 2x4 slope bricks to represent the point. I (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact