 Trains / 5984
Re: GP-35 Revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 14:36:29 GMT

Yep, that clears it up. You think the low slopes (the 4x3x1, 2x3x1, or 1x3x1)
would make a better nose. I thought you meant the 2x2x2 steep slopes.

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher Tracey wrote:

Christopher Masi wrote:
I do not know what you mean; I am being dense. Could you explain a bit more.

On the front of the engine where there currently is a 4x4 yellow plate
and a 2x4 yellow low slope peak brick.  I used this to represent the
pointed front of the engine.  Some other people have used 2x4 slope
bricks to represent the point.  I thought that they are two steep for
the look i was trying to get, so I used the plate method.  It looks
like a real GP-35 has a point of about 15-20 degrees, which is hard
to model in six-wide scale.

Does that clear it up any?

-Chris