 Town / 1076
1075  |  1077
Subject:
Gianluca Morelli's models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 20:42:38 GMT

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=gm
These are excellent!  I especially like this car:
Any chance of building instructions so I can try to modify it to fit a minifig?
The detail on the train cars is nice as well.  They look very realistic with
all that corrugation.
Keep up the good work!
--Bram