 Town / 1085
Re: Gianluca Morelli's models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 16:54:10 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bram Lambrecht writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=gm
These are excellent!  I especially like this car:
Any chance of building instructions so I can try to modify it to fit a
minifig?

Next week I will post some building instructions.There will also be the Citroen
DS.But I'm afraid there is no way to put a minifig in it.
Even without legs! :-((

Bye
Gianluca

PS: thanks to all for the compliments!