 Trains / *3757 (-20)
  Looking for Train Station 2150 or 4554

Want to purchase either train station 2150 or 4554. Need one that is MIB. (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  looking for a 2585

Hi All, I'm looking of for a 2585, the little train set that came with the LEGO Train Software. My son thinks its a train superman (because on the pic on the side of the box) and really wants one. (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Itentification?

(...) blasphemy! (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO box

(...) I keep almost all of mine these days. Some LEGO is bought for the collective, and some LEGO is bought for the set. I like keeping the set separated from the collective. Plus I think hand me down LEGO, from one generation to the next, will be (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO box

(...) For storage, a collection, or sentimental reasons. If none of those are good enough reasons, then ask on lugnet to see if anybody wants them, and maybe you'll find someone. - David (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Module Construction

John, You can keep the layout at my house. :-) I am surprised nobody has offered a garage for that thing. My car has graciously donated her house for my layout. Mike Poindexter John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbu...om.nospam> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO box

I believe the box are useless but one question come up. If I want to sell that Lego Model in the future and will most lego fan prefer the parts in the box or just send parts in a zip sandwich bag? Ron Z <leahy@concentric.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Module Construction

(...) And very diffult to navigate up the narrow staircase from our basement "laboratory" to the outside world... Doh!! We've decided we need a much bigger building space, anyone want to sponsor us? <grin> John1, GMLTC (trash the '.nospam' to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO box

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote in message news:20000117.104043...uno.com... (...) This was exactly what I'm doing till my collection was about 10000-12000 pieces, then it was a must to changed the storage into a stackable drawer system. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO box

(...) If the box has reasonably strong walls (eg, a big set like 8880 or 6982) I often cut off the flip-top and use the box for sorting/storage. The smaller trays from medium size boxes are also good for storage. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO box

(...) I don't think there's a reason to. The boxes are useless. The LEGO parts are what are useful. I don't know why so many people keep useless LEGO boxes; they're good for keeping the parts in place at the store, but once buy it, the box has (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO box

Ron Atkinson <rlanet@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FoHFxo.It6@lugnet.com... (...) I thought "no" a year ago, now I'm trying to replace the boxes I've thrown away, to make it easier to store them, etc. Here's a clip of the post I've already sent (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  LEGO box

Is there any reason to keep Lego box? Ron (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train

I live in the UK, I'd estimate shipping for this set to the US to be in the region of $20-$25. I've spoken to paul before, and I do not think he adds any extra for packaging items - but you'd have to check this. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Itentification?

(...) Well...usually, you take built up structures/cars (PNLTC here!) and loose track/controllers. You can mark the track, so you can tell whos track it is at the end of the show (Tamia paint markers work great on most plastics...) If you cannot (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Itentification?

My wife and I have been wondering how on earth you guys keep your parts and whatnot straight when your in a 'group build'? When I was a kid, every time I had friends over I ended up with less special parts then before they came over... Dean (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scan your stickers

(...) Np, thanks for sharing yours. I use your web pages for building box cars. grin. I've put the FAQ into the lugnet.faq forum. Dean (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Module Construction

(...) I am building 5 modules for my home layout and I, too, have built mine 45" deep and 30" wide. It's nicer to have those extra inches, IMO. In fact, if you notice, our train yard modules flare out to about that depth x2. Those babies are big (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Module Construction

We here in MN are in no mood today to help out *any* group from St. Louis;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train

Remember when 3225 and 2126 came out, they were being slammed left and right as awful sets? Now they go for $100+ on Ebay! I'm just getting mine for Parts, though I might Ebay 1 or 2 to help defray the costs of the 2-4 I keep (depending on how many (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact