 Trains / 3629
Re: GMLTC Module Construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:50:50 GMT

John,

You can keep the layout at my house.  :-)

I am surprised nobody has offered a garage for that thing.  My car has
graciously donated her house for my layout.

Mike Poindexter

John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbuy.com.nospam> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

I am building 5 modules for my home layout and I, too, have built mine • 45"
deep and 30" wide.  It's nicer to have those extra inches, IMO.  In fact, • if
you notice, our train yard modules flare out to about that depth x2. • Those
babies are big (and heavy;-)

-John2

And very diffult to navigate up the narrow staircase from our basement
"laboratory" to the outside world...  Doh!!

We've decided we need a much bigger building space, anyone want to sponsor
us?  <grin>

John1, GMLTC
  (trash the '.nospam' to reply...)