 Trains / 3616
Re: GMLTC Module Construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 03:50:56 GMT

We here in MN are in no mood today to help out *any* group from St. Louis;-)

-John

Wayne Green wrote:

A while back I saw a post about how the GMLTC modules are put together.  (As
far as internal supports, ect)  Does anyone have that info handy?  (link,
photo, or other)  A few of us here in St. Louis are exploring something along
the same lines and a comparison to their successful layout would be nice.
Thanks!

Wayne G.