 Trains / 3615
Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 23:14:02 GMT

Remember when 3225 and 2126 came out, they were being slammed left and
right as awful sets?  Now they go for $100+ on Ebay!

I'm just getting mine for Parts, though I might Ebay 1 or 2 to help defray
the costs of the 2-4 I keep (depending on how many I actually get, I only
have one confirmed from last week).

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Per Paul who I just spoke to at home, (no you can't have the number,
don't ask) TLC found a few more.

The price to USA is almost exactly what it was to get it from S@H so
basically it's not like we're saving any money, just that we were
laggards who should have done what John Neal did and bought a bunch
while we still could.

Nevertheless I bought a bunch anyway but nowhere near all of them I
don't think

Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/
***DSM Visual FAQ home