 Trains / 3526
Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 23:51:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tamyra Teed writes:
how bad is their shipping cost??? with the 17.5% VAT removed, it would
only cost about 55.50 USD to order the set from them, and I'm wondering
if it would be more than 11.00 shipping to get the set.
Anyone that's ordered from them???

Depends on how many you order. Paul no doubt will be getting a bunch of calls
tomorrow on this! One off, the shipping will eat you. Order 20 and you may have
a fair chance of being under 11 bucks each...

++Lar

As a reminder the Busy Bee number is  011 44 161 881 3906. (the leading digits
are international access codes). At least that's what I have programmed into my
cell phone... :-)