 Trains / 3520
Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 01:08:51 GMT

If you happen to find another at that price, I'd be forever
grateful if you bought it and held it for me. I'd send you
the cash for it + shipping & handling if you do.

Tim Strutt   8^)

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Reynolds writes:
In lugnet.trains, Tim Strutt writes:
Does anyone know where I could get a 3225 for a decent price?
Anyone have them on clearance locally?
I would VERY much appreciate if anyone could help me out.
If you wanted to trade for it, let me know too.
Thanks.

Tim Strutt   8^)

Hello, I've just signed up to LUGNET so I'm still wading through a lot of this
stuff.
I bought a 3225 yesterday from Busy Bee Toys, Manchester, UK (Details on Matt
Bates Train Depot). Not sure if they have any more in stock, shelf price was
UK£ 39.99. Good luck!

Jon Reynolds