 Trains / 3505
Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 03:24:19 GMT

John Neal wrote in message <3874ED15.29C70BDB@uswest.net>...
AFAIK they are only and have always only been available through S@H (in
the US)

As of Tuesday morning S@H was sold out of 3225.  I spoke with them and asked
about this set speciffically.  I have a bunch of Diners Club points[1]
burning a whole in my pocket that I was going to use to pick a couple more
sets.  Guess I will have to wait for something else good to show up before
redeeming them.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

[1] - If you are a member of Diners Club Club Rewards and have enough points
(100K I think) DC will execute a "Personalized Reward" for you.  I picked up
a 3225, 2126, and 4559 earlier this year in exchange for a bunch of DC
points.  Other credit cards may offer something similar.