 Trains / 3620
Re: Itentification?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:48:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
My wife and I have been wondering how on earth you guys keep your parts
and whatnot straight when your in a 'group build'?  When I was a kid,
every time I had friends over I ended up with less special parts then
before they came over...

Dean
Well...usually, you take built up structures/cars (PNLTC here!) and loose
track/controllers.  You can mark the track, so you can tell whos track it is at
the end of the show (Tamia paint markers work great on most plastics...)

If you cannot tell which buildings are yours, well, you likely have too much
lego for your own good anyway :)

James P