 Trains / *3622 (-10)
  Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train

John Neal wrote in message <3874ED15.29C70BDB@u...st.net>... (...) As of Tuesday morning S@H was sold out of 3225. I spoke with them and asked about this set speciffically. I have a bunch of Diners Club points[1] burning a whole in my pocket that I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automatic decoupler designs?

(...) There are at least 4 in the 8277 set. (The large robot one in yellow.) I picked it up for a steal at Zellers. Dean (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automatic decoupler designs?

(...) have (...) Jeff - That's a very good reference page - please leave it intact a little while longer. Great photography to catch those details. A few questions, if I may... 1. I used the same Kadee couplers you did, and glued them on center to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automatic decoupler designs?

(...) The Kadee couplers I modified to use on my LEGO train layout worked perfectly. I never had a Kadee coupler break off from the bricks it was attached to, even when coupling very hard to the car, nor did I ever experience any coupler problems (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: RCX onboard timer and motor pulsing

(...) For fun, with a second sensor you can make a gouvenor, which takes it speed from the track, and with a third motor you can change the gouvenor setting :-). It works reasonably with the ligth sensor as well. Then it is analog. But I found the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train

AFAIK they are only and have always only been available through S@H (in the US) -John (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automatic decoupler designs?

OK, got it. Instructions even included. (...) chopper (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automatic decoupler designs?

I recall somebody posting pictures of a design that sounds like the below here (or maybe on RTL?--but I'm pretty sure it was here) not tooooo long ago. I think the stubby tapered beam can be had for example in the red Technic chopper that's been on (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automatic decoupler designs?

(...) That'd be great, Frank! I generated a few flimsy Kadee/LEGO conversion prototypes, but I need to beef them up before they withstand contant use. My kids destroy them in no time, and thus function as excellent beta testers for my designs. I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automatic decoupler designs?

(...) picturing this right, since if you inserted those slope-out I'd think you'd derail one or both cars before they separated. --Ben (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact