 Trains / *22515 (-20)
  Re: Updated Container Stats (Was: Revision: BF 2003 LTC Container swap)

(...) Available from LEGO bulk in 3 colors, you only need what, 2-3 bags worth for a full container set. (...) White is not mandatory. I hope INDYLUG chooses to do theirs in gray, for example, as gray and maroon are Monon colors. PS, MichLTC is on (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Updated Container Stats (Was: Revision: BF 2003 LTC Container swap)

(...) Gee, Whiz! you guys must think we are all sitting on a huge cache of 4 x 8 plates and White bricks or something? :) And speaking of building, I hope I have enough tiles to finish the tops of all those containers. And, Yes, LUCNY is on board (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Updated Container Stats (Was: Revision: BF 2003 LTC Container swap)

Thanks Robin! Folks, please let me know if you are participating with this at BrickFest soon! I am about ready to begin phase 2 of this and I have less than 10 participants information! Again, just drop me an email to at least tell me whether you (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Updated Container Stats (Was: Revision: BF 2003 LTC Container swap)

(...) EJLTC, HardLUG, IndyLUG and since they now have an NMRA Show under their belts rtlToronto. If you are in for the swap let Rob Hendrix know, ASAP! The new to the swap clubs are going to need 20+ containers... so start building! See (URL) for (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Did I miss something? What is so intresting about a 1/2-track segment???

(...) oops i forgot: ben have a look at this picture: www.tu-bs.de/~y00076...p69s11.jpg from here www.tu-bs.de/~y00076...nframe.htm i fear there is no straight track in the wiggly middle part. bye/tschues thomas (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Did I miss something? What is so intresting about a 1/2-track segment???

hi! sorry i've been staring at this layout for decades and have rebuild it or sections in real live and on pc many times. i must admit that by now probably every detail of this track has built itself a nice and cosy home in my head. i should have (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BrickTopia Nuclear Missile Factory

(...) Thanks James, I was able to pick up those "skateboard" ramps for the cheap price of less than $1 each on Bricklink. When stacked, the make for cool, large-radius curves. I'm pretty excited about the new availability of "white" ramps in the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Severely edited video for Friday night setup at NMRA Toronto

(URL) download the video to your own system--do not try 'streaming' the video from my webserver--it's only an old EN6300 and it canna handle the pressure... Anyway, some brief info--I had the Vision Command camera built into a tower on the layout (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BrickTopia Nuclear Missile Factory

(...) SNOT-wise construction. Really beautiful and elegant curving walls. The height achieved complements the shapes so well. Very inovative! Now, I am wondering when the roof-top fan on this building will show up on train locomotives? Perhaps it (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: RTLToronto NMRA pictures

Maybe you guys should change your name to RTFMToronto! ;) SteveB (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4512- thoughts

Oh, cool. Thanks for the info. -Stefan- (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: RTLToronto NMRA pictures

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Gerlach wrote: <snip> (...) I didn't want to mention that part for fear of sounding a little 'braggish', but at least 6 tentative invites to other train shows. I don't know if we have the time to get somethign (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: RTLToronto NMRA pictures

(...) What's extremely sad about the general public is that they don't read. All of this information and more was on a frickin sign, standing on a post. I know they could all see the sign, because they took Lego Train brochures from the holder (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: RTLToronto NMRA pictures

(...) Welcome to the crazy world of displaying a Lego train layout! Glad to hear you had fun, I hope your group continues to 'dabble' in trains. And I'm *really* looking forward to what your RCX expertise can bring to the world of Lego trains. How (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2X2 Electrical Plate Moved to Train Lego Shop @ Home

(...) Yeowch! It's only $5.99 in the summer catalog, though... Mark (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

I also noticed the train connector wire is back online, for 8.99 US... I'm VERY glad its back, but that's a rip off!!! Rob "John Musil" <Studjamn68@aol.com> wrote in message news:HID1FE.1Fz4@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) to make (...) correctly and (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: RTLToronto NMRA pictures

(...) Thanks John! We had a great time! When you hear over the PA system, "Such-n such group is having a raffle--you can find them next to the LEGO layout!", you know you've made an impression. The layout was a definite crowd pleaser. And the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  BrickTopia Bullet Train (Modified 4511)

I was excited when I got the new 4511 High Speed Train set, but after more careful analysis, it needed a lot of modifications. Here is the result: (URL) are appreciated. (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  RTLToronto NMRA pictures

I tried just x-posting their message to .trains, but Lugnet said I couldn't do it, because my message was "96% quotes", and that I had to trim some of their message before I could x-post it. The heck with that, I'll just tell you where their message (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 4512- thoughts

(...) WHAT??? No engine? Even though it's nothing too special, almost every other Lego Train set had at least an engine! Was the designer team too lazy too put in an engine that would be like about 15 pieces??? Well thank you for clearing that up (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact