 Trains / 20682
Re: 4512- thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:28:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Powell wrote:
Anyway, a lng time ago, I saw a picture of the locomotive with those front
engine doors open and I saw that it was empty! Is it true that Lego didn't
even bother to make this set a little bit more detailed by putting an engine
in there???

No, no engine in them.  Have to build one yourself.  I did, using 4 1x2 hinges,
8 1x1 round plates, a 2x2 round, a 2x2x2 bracket, and some 2x plates.

It's not like it takes a lot of pieces, just that it isn't included :(.  I did
another minor change to mine, in that I replaced the rear cab window with a 2x2
window instead of the 1x2 that is original...stupid small window, you'd never be
able to see out it in RL.

James

WHAT??? No engine? Even though it's nothing too special, almost every other Lego
Train set had at least an engine! Was the designer team too lazy too put in an
engine that would be like about 15 pieces??? Well thank you for clearing that up
for me. I won't be getting this Cargo Train anytime soon.

Steve M.