 Trains / 20678
Re: 4512- thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:25:04 GMT

A question though; does the red hopper-ish car have a rotating center?  It
looks like a slag car somewhat, but can't quite tell.

No, it is a turning side dump hopper.  The sides are made up of the pieces from
the cloud city car (red 5L 2w 2h, bent at 3l), and then have technic pins
holding them to the ends.  It is quite an inventive way to make it discharge.

It is a clean way to make a side discharge hopper- better than my clunky ways
(but mine look nicer!)

James