 Trains / 20686
Re: 2X2 Electrical Plate Moved to Train Lego Shop @ Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:42:37 GMT

I also noticed the train connector wire is back online, for 8.99 US...
I'm VERY glad its back, but that's a rip off!!!

Rob

"John Musil" <Studjamn68@aol.com> wrote in message
Just noticed that Lego has decided to include the 2X2 electrical plate as • a
train accessory.  I was wondering when the Lego marketing team was going • to make
this type of move!  It only took them 9 months to market the piece • correctly and
maybe make some more money... does this mean that the piece is no longer
technic?
-John