 Trains / *14029 (-10)
  Re: more GMLTC 'teaser' pictures

(...) Nice use of the watches, I've been thinking about doing the same with one of my buildings. I need to do something with all these watches I've gotten from the Outlet store (free with $25 purchase, they add up quickly). Looking good guys, jt (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: VLC Day 2 Photos from Toy Train Show

Even though this thread is a few days old, I was hoping someone could tell me about the vehicle in this picture here: (URL) it a MOC, or is it from a set? What set is it from, if it is from a set? Thanks. Adam (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains)

  more GMLTC 'teaser' pictures

I just uploaded a couple more pictures of our 'town' sections. Our completed train station: (URL) close-up of the clock tower, using official LEGO watches: (URL) another 'downtown' shot, showing a few more of our completed and in-progress buildings: (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Station work-in-progress

(...) Hi Frank! Nice to see, that we will have a new building for our Mülheim meeting on october 28th. ;-) (...) Sounds very familiar to me.... (...) Really beautiful start. Since I know some of your finished 8highly detailed buildings) I'm sure (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engine Shed

"Paul Cook" <astronut1@lycos.com> wrote in message news:GIEzJo.5wK@lugnet.com... (...) Great stuff -- the design pedigree is first-class :-) My only thought is that it might be a bit dark in there without side windows. So, go on, increase that S@H (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Station work-in-progress

Hi, For quite some time, the little station[1] in my town was ready for an upgrade... I had a little more time to build lately so here is the result: (URL) project is on hold for the moment since I ran out of bricks. I'm waiting for my brickbay (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trolley line automation

(...) Hehe There is an old truism the MR freelancers trot out when the rivet counters give them a hard time... No matter how bizzare, if you dig hard enough, there is probably a prototype for it somewhere. So what city was this in? (I know, I (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engine Shed

(...) Wait, Toyota MR2 Spider right? anyways, i like your engine shed, its got the presence of an older shed, maybe the type you'd see on a short line or logging railroad? I love the office, i'm going to have to start making more train related (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Structures

(...) I really liked the grain elevator. How many bricks high is it? It looks great, How did you come up with that circle of bricks that looks so good? How may bricks do you estimate are in there? Mark IndyLUG (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry Potter train?

(...) It is not 9V compatible, since it uses the "normal" wheels like known from the "Adventurer" sets by Lego. Of course it will be easy for any train-head to exchange the wheels against 9V wheel sets.... (...) car... Definitely no motor in engine (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact