 Trains / 13053
13052  |  13054
Subject:
Station work-in-progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:55:35 GMT

Hi,

For quite some time, the little station[1] in my town was ready for an
upgrade...
I had a little more time to build lately so here is the result:

The project is on hold for the moment since I ran out of bricks. I'm waiting
for my brickbay order to arrive (most noteably the platform pieces and red
slopes) to finish the station.
In the mean time I'm experimenting with the design of the two 'towers', I'm
leaning towards a half-timbered look. Any ideas and suggestions are welcome
ofcourse!

-Frank

PS1. I also did a little modification of the 10014 caboose to match the
design of my other train cars, see it here:

[1] See: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1359