 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1446
Re: VLC Day 2 Photos from Toy Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:19:26 GMT

Even though this thread is a few days old, I was hoping someone could tell
me about the vehicle in this picture here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TFM/ToyTrainShow2001/vlc010804xan0088.jpg

Is it a MOC, or is it from a set?  What set is it from, if it is from a set?
Thanks.

Adam

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Xandria Husby writes:
Some more pictures... from Day2.  Unfortunately, my camera batteries died at
the onset of my snap happy session  :-(  There are a couple though.

Warning:  Pics are fuzzy in quality due to shakey photographer and crappy
digital camera.

Xan

--

Xandria's Lego Realm: