 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1451
Re: VLC Day 2 Photos from Toy Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:37:49 GMT

I believe it is 1786 Jail Break Joe.

Achim von Wiedner

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Adam Murtha writes:
Even though this thread is a few days old, I was hoping someone could tell
me about the vehicle in this picture here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TFM/ToyTrainShow2001/vlc010804xan0088.jpg

Is it a MOC, or is it from a set?  What set is it from, if it is from a set?
Thanks.

Adam