 Local / United Kingdom / 7076
Re: Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:23:17 GMT

"Paul Cook" <astronut1@lycos.com> wrote in message
news:GIEzJo.5wK@lugnet.com...
Hi y'all

Just put up a few more pics of my on-going Engine Shed project on the 'ol
website:

http://members.tripod.co.uk/legoville/

I'm hoping to bring it down to TVLF, if I can fit it all in the MR2 :)

Great stuff -- the design pedigree is first-class :-)

My only thought is that it might be a bit dark in there without side
windows. So, go on, increase that S@H order and get some 2x2 white windows.
You know you want to... :-)

Huw